Thursday, June 28, 2007

Favorite Places

Yavapai Point, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona

Many Glacier in Glacier National Park, Montana


Lamar Valley in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming

This week I have signed up for Flickr. Since I already have a Yahoo account and they are connected, it was really easy! I haven't uploaded any of my photos, but I can't wait. I decided to search for some of my favorite places to visit and explore. This includes many National Parks such as Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and Glacier in Montana. All of the pictures bring back great memories from past trips. I just love to experience new location, cultures and environments. This site could be addicting when trying to complete my travel scrapbooks. Now you could search for the perfect picture if you do not like yours or did not take that particular shot. You can never stop the lifetime learning while travelling!

No comments: