Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bloglines and RSS

I can't see myself checking this everyday and relying on it for information. Maybe weekly, however I will still go to the newspaper websites I read daily until I understand RSS feeds. It kind of limits the information you receive. For instance, I go to the Washington Post website, I don't just read the book reviews. I breeze over the articles and decide what seems interesting that day. It might be in the Style section, Sports or Metro, etc. You might read something that you didn't think you were interest you but on that day it looked like a great article to read. That is a way to continue learning not by having the same topics sort out for you. I guess as a further investigate the RSS feeds, I might like it more. However, I do love the Comedy Central Daily Show videos!

No comments: